Whether it is a first-time installation, or replacement, getting a furnace for a house is a lengthy process that needs to be well-planned. Look for Daikin HVAC installers near me and consult an expert contractor to help you choose the best furnace for your house.
Contractors Consider Several Different Factors To Handpick The Best Furnace System, Such As:
The final cost of getting a furnace will include the system price, installation labor charges, and consultation fees. These costs vary from region to region.
Furnace Rates For a 2000 Square Foot Home
An average American home needs 30 to 60 BTUs per square foot. Therefore, for a medium-sized property of 2000 square feet, an 80000 BTU furnace will be sufficient.
Listed below are average system and installation costs for a furnace in the US, or a 2000 square foot home –
- High-efficiency furnaces: $3500 to $10000
- High-efficiency furnaces with minimal adjustments: $8500
- High-efficiency furnaces with plenty adjustments: $13000 to $16000
- Moderate-low efficiency furnaces: $2500 to $4000
- Moderate efficiency furnaces with minimal adjustments: $3000 to $5000
- Moderate efficiency furnaces with plenty adjustments: $5000 to $8500
If you are looking for Daikin HVAC service near me in Dallas Metroplex and nearby areas, Airmax is your one-stop solution. With around three decades of experience in the HVAC service industry, Airmax has built a team of HVAC experts in Celina, TX. We are a locals’ favorite and a family-owned business that takes pride in delivering premium services at affordable rates. From installation and regular maintenance to emergency repairs, Airmax will take care of it all.